Can't Find It? Search Here!

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Ambition

In the spirit of summer goals


So, last night, I was laying down to go to sleep, and I began to think about all of the books I own (a LOT). I knew that I should log them somehow, so that I knew what books I had, if I had read them, and if I liked them. I decided that I am going to begin logging all of the books I read over the summer, by adding them on here, and using this blog to create a review of every book I read. That way, I can possibly be helpful to both any readers, as well as myself. It will also allow me to read critically, and give me a goal to set over the summer (and into the school year). I just bought a lot of books, and I am already started on one. Can't wait to start reviewing!

Ps. I will also review textbooks as I get them and use them! Look for some movie reviews as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment