Can't Find It? Search Here!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Update: Wow! Roommates, Advice and More!

Hey all,

   I have a TON of stuff on my plate, so I apologize for the slight lull in postings. My personal life has just blown up (in a good way, promise). I recently started a website, and it's pretty cool if I say so myself. It's called OMGroommates, and it's all about bad roommates of all different types. You can submit stories, pictures, and even ask advice about your own situations. So far the website is doing well (no submissions yet :-( ), but I'm hopeful since we just barely launched it the other day. Check it out (and submit!!!) at www.OMGroommates.weebly.com , or you can submit stories, pictures or advice directly to our e-mail at OMGroommates@yahoo.com . We are also currently accepting links to YouTube videos, so anything roommate related, we'd love to see it!

On a really personal note, I've finally convinced my own personal roommates that I should get a kitten! So Operation Kitty Search is officially underway!

Reading List:

 I am currently reading a book about an ER Psychiatrist, and it's mildly interesting so far (I haven't gotten too far), I also have a book about sexing the body (as in gender), and a bunch of other books. I also got myself into a children's book reviewing "gig", so I'll be posting and linking from here to that website shortly. I am a busy busy person. So, hopefully, I haven't bit off more than I can chew!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment