Can't Find It? Search Here!

Monday, August 15, 2011

Bridesmaids Gifts

I still haven't decided exactly what I'm going to do for my bridesmaids gifts yet. I might do that always classy option, which is to buy your girls the jewelry that they will wear for your day. However, I also like the idea of putting together a handmade basket for each one of them. BUT it's also true that I will have to thank that other people who are important during my day, so I could always gift my girl's the jewelry and gift handmade baskets to the other people who need thanked. Obviously, it's too soon to know exactly what I am going to do, but the following idea is so great that I really want to include it. However, while I love it, it just wouldn't work (for me, anyway) to do as a favor. It would take way too much time, supplies, money and energy for me to be able to make 50+ of them. They also aren't completely unisex friendly. I mean, they are to an extent....but you'll see what I mean.

Without further ado:

Tutorial here.
A homemade sugar scrub!

The best part is that it's super simple to make, and only requires five ingredients. Most of which most people have in their cabinets already.

White sugar
Whole Vanilla Beans
Brown sugar
Olive Oil (Or Mineral Oil)
Almond Extract (Or Vanilla extract, mint extract, lavender essential oil- Whatever you've got handy!)


So simple!


No comments:

Post a Comment