Can't Find It? Search Here!

Monday, August 1, 2011

This song...

I went researching for local photographer prices (and I don't even want to talk about that!), but one of the websites had a slideshow up and the song is SO catchy and awesome. The only problem is that I have no idea who it's by and Google hasn't turned up any prospects. I think I'll have to message them (and sound totally crazy) and ask them what the song is. I'm relatively certain that the song is meant to be a father singing to/for his child; but the lyrics are those wonderfully "hinting" types so it could very well be interpreted as a romantic-type song as well.

So, here it is, because I can't tell you about it and not share. (I won't lie, I've been listening to it on repeat--well, that and our "wedding song", the Howl's Moving Castle song). If anybody know's who the artist is, PLEASE tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment